Wondrous Qeshm, The Biggest Island or Iran
Qeshm is biggest Island of Iran and it’s located in south of Iran. Its famous for its wonderful nature and particular culture and food among Iranian. The soil is like a rainbow and nature is virginal. Pretty Islands like Naz and Hormoz are accessible from Qeshm.
- Day 1 – Arrival in TEHRAN, You arrive in Iran today and your guide greets and accompanies you to your hotel. You can take a rest before your tour begins. O/N in Tehran
- DAY 2- TEHRAN – You discover the history of the capital city of Iran visiting the Niavaran palace, National Museum of Iran, GOLESTAN Palace and the Grand Bazaar of Tehran. Night walk on the nature bridge. O/N in Tehran
- DAY 3- TEHRAN – Qeshm, Fly to Qeshm and your guide greets and accompanies you to your hotel. You can take a rest before your tour begins. O/N in Qeshm.
- Day 4- Visit alluvial nested valleys. Visiting Setaregan ( Stars ) Valley in south shore , made by earths pressure and time. Locals say millions years ago, Stars fall into these lands and shaped these rocks. O/N in Qeshm.
- Day 5- Visiting North Shore, Gouran ancient dam and Gouran Village with its rich historical sites from deferent eras , From Achaemenid and Sassanid era , to Contemporary. Ship builders are visible there. O/N in Qeshm.
- Day6 – Moving to Naz Island in 22 km of Qeshm, with its beautiful shelves and rock shores and trying scuba diving in it’s unique sites. Naz Island has no sandy shores and its wondrous shores gives you an opportunity to visit Dolphins and sea birds. O/N in Qeshm.
- Day 7- Going to Hormoz Island. Lots of soil and salt mines are visible. Crocodile breeding farm, Beautiful shore, and camping in Hormoz. O/N in Hormoz.
- Day 8- Moving back to Qeshm airport and Fly back to Tehran
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Lunch and dinner
- Mid-day refreshments
- Domestic flight (if there is any)
- Airport transfer (to and from)
- Inland transfers with professional driver
- Full-time experienced professional English speaking tourist guide
- Tips and Portage (in restaurants and hotels)
- Entrance fees, sightseeing, permits, excursions as per the itinerary
- Visa and Insurance services
- Iran visa fee
- International flight
- Entrance fees for sights which are not included in the itinerary
- If you arrive/depart in early morning, you may need an extra night in hotel.
- In local houses, separate twin rooms are not available.
- Upon your request, the itinerary can be modified, shortened or extended.
- Hotels may be replaced with similar hotels (Especially in high season in Iran).
- The prices are subject to change in different seasons.
- The fee for non-English speaking guide is higher.
- Friday is weekend in Iran.