UNKNOWNS OF SOUTH EASTERN IRAN 10 Nights & 11 Days
10 Nights & 11 Days
TEHRAN – KASHAN – YAZD- KERMAN-BAM-IRANSHAHR- CHABAHAR-TEHRAN
For visiting such a country like Iran, with lots of lesser known places, it’s better to ask for a tour like this. Kermar, Yazd and Chabahar have a lot of unknown places to see. You have to ask your leaders more about them. Human kind has a long history in Kashan. There are not lots of tours covering Chabahar and south east of Iran, the mysterious lands.
- DAY 1- Arrival in TEHRAN – You arrive in Iran today and your guide greets and accompanies you to your hotel. You can take a rest before your tour begins.O/N in Tehran
- DAY 2 – TEHRAN – You discover the history of the capital city of Iran visiting the Niavaran palace, National Museum of Iran, GOLESTAN Palace and the Grand Bazaar of Tehran. Night walk on thenature bridge.O/N in Tehran
- DAY 3-TEHRAN –KASHAN – Drive to southern area of Tehran, the old city of Rey (NEW tothe Itinerary) and visit the historical BORJE TOGHROL and the CHESHMEH-AALI, two ancient and important places in southof Tehran. Drive to KASHAN (245 Km), you stop to explore the beautiful FIN Garden and the Historical House of BOROJERDIS, TABATABAEIS and Abbasi. Noushabad willbe on your afternoon visit.O/N in Kashan
- DAY 4 – KASHAN NAEIN YAZD – Drive to Yazd in early morning (390 km). Stop in Naein andvisit the Friday Mosque (one of the oldest in Iran). Visit theNarin Castel with 4000 years of history in city of Meybod.O/N in Yazd
- DAY 5 – YAZD -Visit the Silence Tower (Visit the Fire Temple, Visit theCentral Mosque of Yazd & the Bazar. Visit Amir-Chakhmakh complex, Visit Water Museum Visit Zourkhaneh (NEW to theitinerary). Visit Dowlat Abad Garden.O/N in Yazd
- DAY 6 – YAZD –KERMAN —BAM- Visit Sar- yazd the Sassanid Bank (NEW to the itinerary )Drive to Kerman visit Shazdeh Garden and visit Shah Nemat-Ollahon your way to Bam. Night walk in the city ofBam.O/N in Bam
- DAY 7 – BAM IRANSHAHR(360 KM)-Visit Arg-e-Bam, a mind-blowing city made with clay with ahistory in every corner. Continue the way to Iranshahr. VisitNaseri Castle and the traditional bazaar of Iranshsahr (DakkeBazaar).O/N in Iranshahr
- DAY 8 – IRANSHAHR –SARBAZ –CHABAHAR -Drive to Chabahar (431 KM). Visit Bampour Castle and stopin Pishin to visit Gandu, Iranian Alligators. Continue the wayto Chabahar.O/N in Chabahar
- DAY 9 – CHABAHAR – Visit Lipar Wetland and Martian Mountains (50 km away fromChabahar). Head to Gwadar Bay which is located in the Gulfof Oman and visit the beautiful Mangrove forests. Return toChabahar via Beris.O/N in Chabahar
- DAY 10 – CHABAHAR – Drive to Darak. Visit the historical village of Tis and thePortuguese Castle. Enjoy the amazing Mud volcanos inKonarak. Return to Chabahar and visit the Chabaharmarkets.O/N in Chabahar
- DAY 11 – CHABAHAR –TEHRAN – Fly back to Tehran. Transfer to IKIA to fly back home. ”END OF TOUR. we didn’t consider it necessary to book a hotel for this night.On request, we can book the hotel at IKA in accordance with your departure time).
- Accommodation with breakfast4
- Lunch and dinner
- Mid-day refreshments
- Domestic flight (if there is any)
- Airport transfer (to and from)
- Inland transfers with professional driver
- Full-time experienced professional English speaking tourist guide
- Tips and Portage (in restaurants and hotels)
- Entrance fees, sightseeing, permits, excursions as per the itinerary
- Visa and Insurance services
- Iran visa fee
- International flight
- Entrance fees for sights which are not included in the itinerary
- If you arrive/depart in early morning, you may need an extra night in hotel.
- In local houses, separate twin rooms are not available.
- Upon your request, the itinerary can be modified, shortened or extended.
- Hotels may be replaced with similar hotels (Especially in high season in Iran).
- The prices are subject to change in different seasons.
- The fee for non-English speaking guide is higher.
- Friday is weekend in Iran.